このブログを検索

2021年8月30日月曜日

(1) - Oceanstar Bamboo Tea Box, Materials: Bamboo

(1) - Oceanstar Bamboo Tea Box, Materials: Bamboo
Rating
Descriptions
Equally Divided Compartments; 8 equally divided compartments; Bamboo Framed Lid with acrylic glass for easy viewing; Functional and versatile to hold and organize any small accessories or store collections

Oceanstar Bamboo Tea box, natural
Inquiries – by email
Natural
Item Model
‎TB1323
Technical Specification
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer‏: ‎No
Product Dimensions‏: ‎30.48 x 19.05 x 9.65 cm; 1.27 Kg
Manufacturer‏: ‎Oceanstar Design Group
Item model number‏: ‎TB1323
Byline
Brand: oceanstar
Merchant
Sold by: SafeSeller JP
All Variant
N/A
Size Variations
N/A
Colour Variations
N/A
Variation Details
N/A
Review

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on September 15, 2016

Mine arrived in good shape, no broken pieces or cracked "glass." It fits many different types of teas and looks pretty on my counter. I also like the magnetic top. It's larger than I anticipated, but that's probably my fault for not looking closely at the actual dimensions. For my purposes (storing tea bags for personal use), I could have gotten a box with 6 spots instead of 8.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 8, 2016

Nice tea box, however one corner/joint of the frame that surrounds the plexi was loose (does not even appear to have been glued at any point) when I took it out of the packaging for the first time, so I simply applied some glue to it. I read about complaints regarding hinges, but mine were aligned and fastened securely. The smell of the stain used on the wood is a little strong, so I'll let it air out a little before permanently storing my teas in it. Overall, I'm satisfied with the purchase.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on October 22, 2019

Great tea box with an open glass. It's a big piece to hold lots of tea but have a good size space to store. Great!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 20, 2019

The first order came with a broken hinge so I ordered a replacement. The replacement came with broken wood trim around the lid. Don't waste your time or money on this.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on September 10, 2018

I initially purchased this for my teas, then I realized that I can use this to organize my supplements. I just took the label off the bottle and neatly cut it and put it on the top. Now I don't have to deal with 6 bottles of vitamins. One stop shop!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 7, 2018

Wish I would’ve gotten one of these sooner! I had a whole intire shelve dedicated to tea, sounds great unless your kitchen is small! Wonderful space saver and looks really nice!!Also ordered one for my sister for her birthday and she loves it!!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 6, 2020

Thank u for a great quality product. Always wanted one but could never afford one. I love it

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on September 17, 2017

In theory this is a nice little box. But any tea bag larger than the "standard" size will not fit. Also if you fill it with normal tea bags, it doesn't close properly! (See picture).Don't waste your time - buy something else.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 15, 2020

It worked great and is very beautiful on my counter. Friends can easily find the tea they want when the come over.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 9, 2021

good details

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on September 12, 2020

Nice product, does exactly what I needed.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 23, 2019

Keeps those little bottles organized and looks good on my table. Well built as well.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on February 6, 2020

Works great at organizing our tea bags and our steep containers. Made very well.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on October 25, 2017

This is great, but many of my teabags can't stand in it and have the top close. I have to place the bags in flat in a stack, which is ok if that is all the same tea, hard to see my assortments all it needed was 1/4" more depth, or less.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 31, 2018

Nice for presenting a tea selection. Downside (as mentioned by others) is that many tea bag packages are too tall for the box. It can be remedied by setting fewer bags at an angle for the top to close.

再生エコファイバー市場レポート2021:COVID-19、定性分析および競争 ...
レポートで紹介されている主要なプレーヤーの一部は次のとおりです。: Lenzing AG, US Fibers, Grasim Industries, Wellman Advanced Materials, Shanghai Tenbro Bamboo Textile, China Bambro Textile, Pilipinas Ecofiber Corporation, David C.

Japan Standard Commodity Classification
and supporting materials for packing (except otherwise classified) 25 1 Metal containers 25 2 Glass containers 25 3 Plastic containers 25 4 Paper, paperboard and cellophane containers 25 5 Wooden and ...

2027年に持続可能な成長を目撃すると予想される生態学的繊維市場
世界のエコロジカルファイバー市場のトップ企業: Lenzing AG、US Fibers、Grasim Industries、Wellman Advanced Materials、Shanghai Tenbro Bamboo Textile、China Bambro Textile、Pilipinas Ecofiber Corporation、David C. Poole Company、Foss ...

外国人と盛り上がる「日本のお祭」と英語表現
Geta are casual sandals made of wood. Setta are made of soft materials such as bamboo sheaths and straw, and they can be either formal or casual footwear. (下駄は木でできた ...

再生された生態繊維市場は2030年までに約百万の収益に達すると予想 ...
Lenzing AG, US Fibers, Grasim Industries, Wellman Advanced Materials, Shanghai Tenbro Bamboo Textile, China Bambro Textile, Pilipinas Ecofiber Corporation, David C. Poole Company, Foss Performance ...