このブログを検索

2021年8月30日月曜日

(1) - Oceanstar Bamboo Tea Box, Materials: Bamboo

(1) - Oceanstar Bamboo Tea Box, Materials: Bamboo
Rating
Descriptions
Equally Divided Compartments; 8 equally divided compartments; Bamboo Framed Lid with acrylic glass for easy viewing; Functional and versatile to hold and organize any small accessories or store collections

Oceanstar Bamboo Tea box, natural
Inquiries – by email
Natural
Item Model
‎TB1323
Technical Specification
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer‏: ‎No
Product Dimensions‏: ‎30.48 x 19.05 x 9.65 cm; 1.27 Kg
Manufacturer‏: ‎Oceanstar Design Group
Item model number‏: ‎TB1323
Byline
Brand: oceanstar
Merchant
Sold by: SafeSeller JP
All Variant
N/A
Size Variations
N/A
Colour Variations
N/A
Variation Details
N/A
Review

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 26, 2018

All my tea bags were a bit too large for it and it made the lid slightly open. Not a big deal to some people, but somewhat of a pet-peeve for me

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 4, 2018

Looks nice, is sturdy. I only wish it had a latch to stay closed as it HAS to lie flat or else the lid opens.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on October 12, 2018

All things considered, this is a nice tea box at a great price. It did arrive with a strong unpleasant odor, and I'm hoping what will some airing out, the odor will subside.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 12, 2019

I love this tea box!! I was able to empty my pantry of 6 boxes of tea! It’s perfect for displaying all of the different teas I drink.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on October 6, 2016

The tea box is super cute and functions fine. Minus one star for cheap plastic instead of glass, and because there were cosmetic damages in the wood.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on August 7, 2018

Compartments are deep to fit a good amount of tea bags. The wood seems sturdy.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on February 28, 2017

Love it and use it daily, but I wish it was a little deeper-- if you fill it up and keep the packets upright, like I prefer, the tea packages are too tall for the lid to close completely. It's not a huge deal and it doesn't keep me from using it with the lid ever-so-slightly open, but that might be a deal-breaker for others (unless you use brands with smaller packaging.)

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 10, 2019

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 24, 2020

Love this tea box, it has allowed me to organize my teas in a stylish way and I can see at a glance my tea bag inventory.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 14, 2018

Seems to be well made thus far.I wish the top was glass instead of plastic.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 4, 2017

When it arrived there were separations at the joints, it is poorly constructed. With some effort I was able to make it hold together and become serviceable.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 23, 2019

Most people are coffee drinkers I’m a proud tea drinker this Makes it easy to store and find what teas I have and what tea I need more of very convenient and handy.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 11, 2020

Is really nice to display your teas and organize them. The box has a great size and is really smooth.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 27, 2019

Perfect for my tea

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 4, 2019

Built well and holds tea bags perfectly.