このブログを検索

2021年8月30日月曜日

(1) - Oceanstar Bamboo Tea Box, Materials: Bamboo

(1) - Oceanstar Bamboo Tea Box, Materials: Bamboo
Rating
Descriptions
Equally Divided Compartments; 8 equally divided compartments; Bamboo Framed Lid with acrylic glass for easy viewing; Functional and versatile to hold and organize any small accessories or store collections

Oceanstar Bamboo Tea box, natural
Inquiries – by email
Natural
Item Model
‎TB1323
Technical Specification
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer‏: ‎No
Product Dimensions‏: ‎30.48 x 19.05 x 9.65 cm; 1.27 Kg
Manufacturer‏: ‎Oceanstar Design Group
Item model number‏: ‎TB1323
Byline
Brand: oceanstar
Merchant
Sold by: SafeSeller JP
All Variant
N/A
Size Variations
N/A
Colour Variations
N/A
Variation Details
N/A
Review

N/A
Reviewed in Canada on October 27, 2018

Very good quality box.

N/A
Reviewed in Canada on September 29, 2016

happy with my purchase, will be using for tea at wedding. wood color is nice, lid closes nicely.

N/A
Reviewed in Canada on October 28, 2018

Makes a great gift!

N/A
Reviewed in Canada on February 6, 2018

Smaller than I expected. No complaint.

N/A
Reviewed in Canada on March 5, 2015

Fits a good amount of tea bags. Nice looking, and a great size.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on August 20, 2015

I have not experienced any of the negatives that other reviewers have described. I received a beautiful box, nicely made, that got rid of the tea boxes cluttering my kitchen counter. I first tried to stand the tea bags up but many of them were too tall and tended to hold the box open. When I laid them flat, however, I was able to get an absolutely amazing number of teabags in there and lying flat means that they are beautifully displayed through the glass top. The magnet is strong and holds the top securely closed. Such a lovely box for such a fabulous price.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 20, 2017

Good quality box for the price. A little worried the tiny hinges will break over time, but at just $10 I don't care too much about that. The reason I'm only giving it 3 stars however is because the box is not tall enough. If you fill the back row with tea bags, they stick up about 1/4 inch higher than the box. So when you shut the top it smashes them. You can remedy this by only keeping each space half full, so they have room to lay back... But that seems ridiculous.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 18, 2015

This is great for holding tea bags. For those complaints about the tea bags not letting the lid close, try laying the tea bags down flat in the holders. That way everything fits and you can see what tea you're getting. This fits quite a lot of tea! I'm so glad I made this purchase. My kids drink tea so much more often now because it sits out on the counter. It looks cute too!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on September 30, 2016

The box came undamaged, and the clear plastic coating came off easily. A few pieces got stuck in the sides, but a box cutter or exacto knife can fix that easily for a smooth edge. It fit various tea bag types easily without having to fold or bend the bags, but if you want to close the lid, you'll have to leave some space in each section for the bags to lay back a bit. There was a strong glue smell when I first opened it, but I left the lid open for a few days and can't smell it at all now. I only wish they made these twice the size, I'll end up needing another to hold all of my tea types!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on November 23, 2019

For years I have had all clear acrylic tea boxes (that were very expensive and twice as much as these) from The Container Store. I liked that you could see the bags from all angles, but our family found that the boxes were fragile and could easily be cracked. I was sick of replacing them, The Container Store no longer carried them anyways, and I was looking for a more attractive alternative. Each slot didn't hold much either, so a whole box would fill one and half slots. My favorite brand of teabag packages (Triple Leaf Jasmine Decaf) were too big to fit easily as they were supposed to and had to be finagled to fit, which was not attractive. This tea box is so classy, especially for when guests visit. It makes it a special occasion to pull out a tea bag and have a cup of tea because it is so beautiful. It is large and roomy and accommodates my largest bags inside their wrappers. It matches our oak cupboards perfectly. Instead of the tea bags being upright and front facing out in my old clear acrylic containers, these lay flat and face up to be seen through the clear part of the top of box. The best thing about each one is the room of each slot. My largest diameter tea bags in wrappers fit PERFECTLY and A WHOLE BOX OF TEA BAGS fits in each slot. (I alternate mine right side up, and upside down to maximize space.) I always keep the top one right side up so it looks pleasing to the eye and makes it easy for everyone to read. The price on these is amazing. I only need 2 of these bamboo boxes to house the same amount of tea that 4 of my old clear acrylic boxes housed. These boxes also fit perfectly in my small tea / coffee bar cupboard. I can't recommend these boxes highly enough!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on September 4, 2019

Update***TL;DR Would have been 5 stars if I didn't have to work to make it usable. Good news, the solution for the terrible smell is 48 hours with the lid open and compartments filled about 1/8" with baking soda and a little salt. Since I had to put in effort to make it usable (and wait 2 days) it only gets 4 stars.Long update:So I'm giving this 4 stars, up from 1 star. When this arrived it smelled horrid. I mean disgusting. Totally unacceptable. I was able to remove the odor by pouring a healthy amount of baking soda plus some salt into each compartment and leaving the lid open for 2 days. That did the trick for removing the odor. So now I'm left with a beautiful, well made tea box that I actually can utilize. I would have given this 5 stars if it didn't come smelling so bad. The customer shouldn't have to utilize their own resources to make their purchase a usable product so I can't give it 5 stars as a result. The good news is the smell can be removed with a little patience and the proper ingredients. No you shouldn't have to work to make your purchase usable but that's what this requires. The quality and price did make it worth it (for me anyway) though so if you go ahead with your order just know it won't come ready to set up out of the box, but it is worth the effort if you don't mind putting in the work for a quality box at a discounted price. Hope this helps you decide if this tea box is a good fit for you.Seriously disgusting smell. I love the look of it and I'm currently experimenting to see if I can get rid of the chemical/mothball smell. I've got the lid open and poured baking soda into the compartments with some salt. Fingers crossed that does the trick. If it didn't smell I would have given it 5 stars, but if the smell doesn't go away it will be un-usable.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on August 17, 2018

I admit I'm kinda messy - and I love tea, so had boxes cluttering up our cabinet and because I got a bad cold, had some cluttering up our countertops. Hence ordering this guy - and man I love it. Look at that satisfying picture... I can find my tea AND keep my counters looking tidy.Notes: the top is plastic, not glass - but this box isn't expensive at all so I was expecting that. It seems to be well-built (despite some what these reviews say) & while it did have a bit of a funky smell when I got it, I just aired it out for an hour by keeping it open and it was fine. Some of my teas fit in better upright vs standing down, but they all seem to fit in there just fine. I just ordered a second box because this is maybe half my (bagged) tea & I'd like to make one for caffeinated vs uncaffeinated teas. This will also be nice when guests visit and I offer them tea; I can have them pick their own in these neatly displayed boxes, vs show them the mess of boxes falling on me from the cabinet like a bad As Seen on TV commercial, ha!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on August 30, 2016

I bought this tea box to organize my growing tea collection and reduce the number of partially empty boxes in my cupboard. At a glance I can easily see all of the flavors I have available without having to fish around looking for a stray tea bag I had tucked away somewhere. Each square can hold 20 tea bags (about how many come in your standard box) if you lay them flat, but you might have to flip-flop them so that the stack lays evenly. You can put them in vertically, but I found that most brands require that you lay them at a slight diagonal so the lid will close, so you won't be able to fit as many tea bags.It's no high-end box, it's made of a durable but light bamboo and the lid is simply a sheet of clear plastic, but it'll do. This box isn't living a hard life sitting on the counter, so I don't expect that it's going to break down. I did have a problem removing the protective film off of the lid, you can see from some of my images that there's some remnants, which is slightly obnoxious, but not a deal breaker. I would have also liked if the box was just slightly taller to accommodate vertical stacking.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 23, 2019

This tea box has held up surprisingly well since I bought it months ago. Its stylish in design but sturdy enough to stay together even after repeated opening and closing. I have at least 3 cups of tea a day so I am constantly dipping into this box and have yet to see any wear or tear. The compartments hold a nice number of bags in each, and if you stagger them right side up and up side down they will sit really nice without bunching. I am probably going to get another just so I can further seperate my brands of tea. My only gripe is that there is no locking functionality to keep it from opening should it fall or to keep air completely out which would be great for storing loose leaf tea or loose tea bags.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on October 4, 2017

I had been looking for a storage solution for my Leather working hardware for a while now. Things I often need to use on projects such as rivets, buckles, clasps, etc. Can get easily lost and/or mixed together (especially rivets when there's 5 different colors/sizes to keep separated!). It can become very frustrating.I was on the fence about a couple of different options. I had already tried a tackle box, but it wasn't good in terms of making things easily accessible. Ok for storage, but wasn't really cutting it in that department either.I saw a couple different gridded wooden desktop organizers. They looked nice, but they didn't have lids. I didn't want my hardware getting dusty, and I wanted to have something stackable.Finally I came across this lovely box, and at $10, it couldn't be beat. I ordered it. I figured worst case, it could easily be sent back. But as soon as it arrived, I knew it would be staying! Mine showed up in perfect condition. Everything seems solidly built and assembled, and I couldn't be happier! I just ordered 2 more in addition to the 1 I had just gotten. I don't use these for storing tea, but I'm sure it's great for that as well.If you're in need of a storage box, I definitely recommend this item! Again, I don't use these for storing tea, but I think that goes to show the benefit of this box being multi-purpose. As you can decide different ways and things you'd like to use it for. I can always appreciate versatility.