このブログを検索

2021年9月7日火曜日

Thermos Funtainer F3003BL6 10oz Food Jar, 10oz, Blue

Thermos Funtainer F3003BL6 10oz Food Jar, 10oz, Blue
Rating
Descriptions
Color:青
Thermos products deliver something important every time. Thermos, a leading manufacturer of convenient insulation for over 100 years, has been trusted by consumers to provide innovative portable containers that promote a safe and healthy lifestyle. Thermos provides you when it's important. Thermos brand products provide superior insulation to keep food at the highest temperatures. The 10oz Fountained Food Jar is no exception. Thermos vacuum insulation technology virtually eliminates temperature changes in your beverage container by creating an effortless space between two stainless steel walls. As a result, the insulation layer is better than others. This is an excellent insulated container to keep your child's food hot or cold for a long time. This food jar keeps food cold for up to 7 hours and hot for 5 hours. Made of double wall stainless steel, this 10 oz food jar is built to withstand the demands of everyday use with a durable stainless steel interior and exterior. Wide mouth for easy pouring and cleaning. To maximize the amazing insulation technology, we recommend pre-cooling or pre-heating jars prior to use. Thermos 100 Thermos 2. 283.5g (10

10 oz food jar for kids, Hello Kitty design
BPA free material and durable stainless steel interior and exterior
Double wall vacuum insulation for maximum temperature retention
KEEP FOOD COLD UP TO 5 HOURS AND COLD UP TO 7 HOURS: Keep it looking cool
Measures 3-1/2 x 3-1/2 x 4-1/2 inches
Item Model
‎F3100
Technical Specification
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer‏: ‎No
Product Dimensions‏: ‎8.89 x 8.89 x 11.43 cm; 4.54 g
Manufacturer‏: ‎Thermos / サーモス
Item model number‏: ‎F3100
Byline
Visit the サーモス(THERMOS) Store
Merchant
Ships from hassen shop Sold by hassen shop
All Variant
B01N35LUP3, B0876J6PGY, B00TZLUA28, B004CEJYCA, B079KC4BD8, B096MR14XB, B08CVQRP5P, B07GY2SPLC, B01M7NHMC3, B0093N508C, B078HPZ735, B087485DS2, B00TZLU9X8, B078HPHLP2, B00CBFAE6W, B07XHQ2SRG
Size Variations
N/A
Colour Variations
パープル, チャコール, ピンク, ブラック, ブルー, 青, Monster High Dolls, Paw Patrol, インクレディブル 2, ジュラシックワールド2, Star Wars, パウパトロール, マインクラフト。, マリオカート。, マーメイド, black Batman
Variation Details
B01N35LUP3: ピンク
B0876J6PGY: マリオカート。
B00TZLUA28: パウパトロール
B004CEJYCA: black Batman
B079KC4BD8: Star Wars
B096MR14XB: マインクラフト。
B08CVQRP5P: チャコール
B07GY2SPLC: ブラック
B01M7NHMC3: パープル
B0093N508C: Monster High Dolls
B078HPZ735: ジュラシックワールド2
B087485DS2: マーメイド
B00TZLU9X8: ブルー
B078HPHLP2: インクレディブル 2
B00CBFAE6W: 青
B07XHQ2SRG: Paw Patrol
Review

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 19, 2021

For childs lunch, leak proof, easy clean and keeps warm.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on October 13, 2019

So happy I chose this brand for my 4 year old. I was super nervous about him being able to open this while at school but he had no issues. He also said his food is still warm by lunch time. Overall great product and will buy again when my daughter starts pre-K.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 24, 2021

Only keeps warm for about 3 hours usually

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 23, 2020

Would have rated a 5 but lid seal is a pain to install. Once in it’s great. My kids love taking hot items for lunch in winter, this works well. Hopefully they will last a while.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on October 2, 2020

I purchased this item so I can have a warm breakfast to eat at work. I prepared my breakfast at 0630 and by 0930 my breakfat was still hot!Greatful!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on February 25, 2015

Best purchase ever. Great quality and my son LOVES bringing food he loves for lunch. I concur that the key to temperature longevity is putting hot or cold water in the thermos for several minutes before putting the food in. That means ice water for cold and to keep warm food warm I heat water in the microwave for a minute or 2 (doesn't have to boil) and pour that in, just sit the lid on top, to get the internal temp nice and preheated. Dump out water dry with towel in goes the food. My 2nd grader eats all his lunch now!What do I put in there? Mac n cheese, beans & brown rice, corn bread muffin in separate thermos funtainer with slivers of butter, sauteed chicken sausage. Cold he like ham and cheese sliced into cubes and he eats them w a toothpick. Hard boiled egg, baby carrots, blueberries. Best money spent!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on October 25, 2020

We use this in our son's lunch box. It has kept food warm for a few hours and/or food cold. Cleans up nicely and durable. We have had no issues with it leaking.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on November 26, 2018

I followed the instructions that were included to a T! I even looked up ideas online when it wasn't keeping my child's food hot. This thermos worked sometimes but other times my child's food was ice cold at lunch and so she went hungry. I will not purchase again.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 10, 2019

Lunch is so much better now! :) Food stays hot and lid seals tight.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 16, 2012

I needed something that would keep my girls' lunch warm while they are at school but something small enough to fit in a Rubbermaid 5-Quart cooler. This food jar is the perfect solution. My girls can enjoy a warm meal at lunch time and they absolutely love how it looks. It looks very well constructed to stand up against the rigors of everyday use. I would definitely recommend this item.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on August 6, 2019

Great product for a great price. Very pleased. Keeps my sons lunches warm for over 5 hours.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 14, 2019

Bought this for my child school lunch box and it’s good for that but it doesn’t keep food “hot” more like room tempsture but does the purpose for just a schools lunch.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 12, 2018

The seal on this (rubber ring) came out. I still use the thermos but a pain to have to keep track of the seal, as it comes off all the time.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 28, 2020

It keeps my sons food warm until lunch. He loves the batman!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on February 17, 2017

Love these thermoses. I bought a few of these for my children's lunches. They have held everything from Chicken noodle soup, to yogurt. They do a great job at keeping things cool/warm. They do not leak, and they seem to be the perfect size.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on October 15, 2020

Fantastic

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 13, 2018

Works as you would expect. Only complaint is the rubber gasket on the lid falls out so easily and I am constantly having to refit it.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 18, 2020

Optavia sachet size - works great!!!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on November 8, 2020

Kept it warmth 5-6hrs

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on August 24, 2016

working out great. Glad I found this from another parent recommendation for my child's lunch box. Saving money on the hot lunch program offered at school. Food stays warm as advertised. Wish I found this sooner. Could've maybe even got the next size up though.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 23, 2019

Great to take out child's food. However it is relatively small (10 ounces), so I'll need to buy a bigger one pretty soon

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on September 11, 2019

I've only used this once for my lil toddler so far but I'm very pleased with it.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 26, 2015

I love this but am disappointed that the temperature drops fast after a few hours. I put his food in in the morning around 8am expecting to feed him at noon and it's already cool by noon. My son is 11 mos and when I put the food in, it's still very hot that I have to let it sit for 15 minutes to cool down.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on November 16, 2018

Keeps cold items cold all day. Keeps hot items like soups hot but only for a few hours. Purchase made to keep soups and hot foods for lunch where microwaving isn’t available. Food stays warm not hot after a few hours. Beyond Easy to clean and use.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on November 14, 2016

At first I thought, "oh well, it doesn't work!" But after the second try it kept my food just right. You must heat water first, and put it in the Funtainer for 15 minutes. Also, heat the food before putting it in, and it will keep for 4 1/2 hours.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 31, 2019

I have bought 3 of these for my kids lunches. Highly recommend.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 25, 2014

I bought one mainly so I could bring hot/cold items with me to school and eat on breaks as I often have two 3-hour classes in a day. I used my thermos for soup and stayed warm enough after just 3 hours. When I used it for milk for my cereal, it was lukewarm after only 3 hours :( But it doesn't leak so that is nice. I have a refrigerator at school so at least I can put it in there if I need to.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 22, 2019

Perfect for kid lunches. Be sure to follow the instructions and pour hot water inside for 10 minutes before filling with lunch.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 8, 2020

I was looking for something that my daughter could take spegetti in for lunch. This works like a charm. It stays hot for hours.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 31, 2019

Great product. Keeps food warm for lunch. I’ve had no problems with it leaking. I throw it in the dishwasher when they bring it home.