このブログを検索

2021年9月9日木曜日

SECURIMAX AUTO

SECURIMAX AUTO
Rating
Descriptions
Just turn the knob It's that easy; Can opener grips automatically; No sharp edges; either on the lid or the can; Patented lid lifter; Once can is open; simply turn counter-clockwise and it will ungrip to the lid

Starfrit 093008 Securimax Auto Can Opener, Silver
Gray
Item Model
N/A
Technical Specification
Manufacturer: ‎STARFRIT
Model Number: ‎093008-006-0000
Package Dimensions: ‎23.4 x 9.4 x 7.6 cm
Package Weight: ‎0.18 Kilograms
Batteries Required: ‎No
Batteries Included: ‎No
Brand Name: ‎Starfrit
Item Weight: ‎0.01 Pounds
Byline
Brand: Starfrit
Merchant
Sold by: Y & M Enterprises
All Variant
N/A
Size Variations
N/A
Colour Variations
N/A
Variation Details
N/A
Review

N/A
Reviewed in Canada on May 10, 2021

Ok since they introduced these I have owned two and have given them as gifts. They are the best by far in opening any can and keeping the cut edge safe to touch.

N/A
Reviewed in Canada on May 26, 2018

I’ll be honest, I was quite sceptical as the handle doesn’t split open like most. Once you get the hang of it, it works like a charm! What I love the most is that the edge of the cans don’t cut at all, which is mainly the reason why I bought this ine.

N/A
Reviewed in Canada on May 26, 2021

Used it twice only, the product seem to be of high qualityLove the side opening without leaving sharp edge.I do recommend this product

N/A
Reviewed in Canada on April 23, 2021

Bought this opener to replace an old one I bought probably over 10 years ago. Easy to use and prefer this type of safe can opener which opens the top of the lid vs cutting the side of the can causing sharp cutting edges which can be hazardous.

N/A
Reviewed in Canada on November 13, 2020

Easy to use and it opens the can so the lid doesn't fall inside like some others I have had. Easy to use the side tab to grab the lid and remove without touching it.

N/A
Reviewed in Canada on January 8, 2021

Opener work’s very well. No sharp edges left on the can or lid. I bought a second one for our RV as well. I would recommend this product

N/A
Reviewed in Canada on November 7, 2020

This is the best little can opener on the market. It is safe, durable, and easy to use. I had one over 10 years and it works as good as the one I just ordered. I ordered another one for work place.

N/A
Reviewed in Canada on February 7, 2020

I was used to an electric one. At the beginning I had doubt, but I would not change it now. It cuts in a way that you cannot hurt yourself on the can or the lid (cut part). I recommend

N/A
Reviewed in Canada on November 14, 2020

No problems, sharp and efficient. You just need to know there is a button on the side that closes the pinchers to pull off the lids. Great and I would recommend it.

N/A
Reviewed in Canada on May 2, 2021

This is actually a replacement. I have an original one that has gotten to the point it doesn't cut thru the cans anymore.

N/A
Reviewed in Canada on September 11, 2020

This is pills replacement - wore the previous one out after years of use. Easy to use and efficient once you get the hang of it.

N/A
Reviewed in Canada on February 25, 2016

Were was I when this was just put on the market? Dang this is one fine can opener ..You can even put the lids back on an put it in the fridge ...Believe me .. you have no idea what your missing until you try this product ..NO CUTS ... from the lid ever again .. WOW .. Love it ...

N/A
Reviewed in Canada on November 7, 2019

I had this a few months and the turning metal piece broke in half. I contacted the company twice and they didn't even acknowledge my e-mail. Do not buy.

N/A
Reviewed in Canada on July 24, 2020

Its feels sturdy, well crafted and made of durable material however, not easy to use at all. In fact I almost gave up and decided to return but later figure out how it works. So uncommon and difficult to use. Price is quite reasonable and it does the job as well, will keep it.

N/A
Reviewed in Canada on January 24, 2020

Such an amazing can opener. A little difficult to figure out first try, but once you get it it’s a dream! Best one I’ve purchased for sure

N/A
Reviewed in Canada on July 3, 2020

I don't know if it's just the unit I received, but this thing cannot open a can. It shaves the metal a little bit, but doesn't get through anything. Thankfully it was only ten dollars.

N/A
Reviewed in Canada on March 11, 2020

Depuis que je me cherchais un bon ouvre-boite, J'ai enfin trouvé un qui fait bien sa «job»livraison rapide

N/A
Reviewed in Canada on June 15, 2020

I have another Starfrit model can opener, it is awesome, it is the best ever. This one just is terrible. Read the instructions and it does not do the job well at all.

N/A
Reviewed in Canada on March 9, 2021

Sturdy, last years and years, easy to use, easy to clean. No complaints here, best purchase ever and I have used many many can openers and you can believe me when I say, this is the best!

N/A
Reviewed in Canada on November 7, 2020

This is the next generation of can openers. I went through so many openers before trying the Securimax Auto Can Opener and I'm so happy I pulled the trigger and purchased it.Easy to use. Clean cut. No sharp edges. I love that the lid can seamlessly re-seal the can. No brainer purchase.