このブログを検索

2021年8月26日木曜日

Godinger Bee Honey Jar by Godinger

Godinger Bee Honey Jar by Godinger
Rating
Descriptions
Perfect for casual summertime meals or more festive dinner parties save; Includes 1 Bee – shaped honey jar; guests will be buzzing around your dinner table with this fun jar; Plated in Nickel for long – lasting durability and shine.; Dimensions: Approximately 6 Long x 2.5 High x 4 Wide

Godinger Bee Honey Jar
Silver/Clear
Item Model
N/A
Technical Specification
Manufacturer: ‎Godinger
Model Number: ‎1663
Package Dimensions: ‎18.7 x 14.1 x 12.7 cm
Package Weight: ‎0.41 Kilograms
Batteries Required: ‎No
Batteries Included: ‎No
Brand Name: ‎Godinger
Byline
Brand: Godinger
Merchant
Sold by: オーエルジー
All Variant
N/A
Size Variations
N/A
Colour Variations
N/A
Variation Details
N/A
Review

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 29, 2020

I only wish this were larger but it's absolutely perfect for any tea tray or setting. Very pretty

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on September 18, 2019

Good but the wings won’t cover the top completely... overall it’s cool

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on September 17, 2020

Your browser does not support HTML5 video.


 I love it! It is Certainly a conversation piece!I had to buy another one for My Dad & his Wife!!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on August 4, 2020

This Honey Bee jar is absolutely beautiful. I love it.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 22, 2020

Excelente, me encanto

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on October 5, 2020

Your browser does not support HTML5 video.


 Beautiful I love it . Look so nice on the table . My sister and mother like so much that I will have to buy 2 more

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 23, 2019

It is very attractive but I don’t like that it doesn’t close completely.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on October 29, 2020

I ordered this honey bee jar to fill with honeyfor serving along side a charcuterie board.This is a beautiful piece that can be usedfor candies, nuts etc. It looks artistic asthe bee wings do not completely cover theglass. I will certainly order this as a gift.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on August 4, 2020

Excelente!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 5, 2020

Looks even better in person. Definitely a conversation piece!!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on August 24, 2020

We are truly pleased with our purchase! Great quality and adds a bit of whimsy to our kitchen. Two thumbs up from us!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 15, 2021

Made very well, as is what I would expect from Godinger.. as far as what kind of bug I would go with a Bee...

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 8, 2021

Love, love this little bee! It adds a pop of elegance and fun to a charcuterie board

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on October 13, 2019

Love the quaintness of this honey keeper! Beautiful!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on October 11, 2018

I ordered this when I saw it because it’s so unique and beautiful. It came very quickly and packed well. Definitely recommend, especially for a gift!