このブログを検索

2021年9月5日日曜日

Winco Measuring Cup, Polycarbonate, 2-Quart by Winco

Winco Measuring Cup, Polycarbonate, 2-Quart by Winco
Rating
Descriptions
2 Quart Capacity; Polycarbonate construction resists breaking and chipping; Molded one-piece construction; Raised external markings in both quarts (red letter) and liters (blue letters); Ideal for both commercial and domestic kitchens

Winco Measuring Cup, polycarbonate, 2 – Quart
2 – Quart
Item Model
N/A
Technical Specification
Manufacturer: ‎Winco USA
Model Number: ‎PMCP-200
Package Dimensions: ‎20.8 x 19.4 x 14.5 cm
Package Weight: ‎0.31 Kilograms
Batteries Required: ‎No
Batteries Included: ‎No
Brand Name: ‎Winco
Capacity: ‎2 Quarts
Byline
Brand: Winco
Merchant
Sold by: T&C
All Variant
N/A
Size Variations
N/A
Colour Variations
N/A
Variation Details
N/A
Review

N/A
Reviewed in Canada on March 22, 2021

I bought this 8 cup measuring cup because the Pyrex one that size was at least ten dollars more for shipping but I will probably be ordering it anyway. This plastic one is a piece of junk. It is very hard plastic so you know it will break pretty quickly but worst of all is the handle -- the edges are very sharp and 8 cups of anything is fairly heavy. It cuts right into your hand when you lift it. Very poor design. I do not recommend this.

N/A
Reviewed in Canada on March 4, 2020

Plastic 2 Quart cups are hard to find so this was perfect for me. It's very sturdy, not flimsy. Only used it twice so am curious to see if the letters/numbers disappear with washing, especially because I have to use alcohol to clean it since I use it for resin.

N/A
Reviewed in Mexico on June 3, 2021

Tengo otras similares de la misma marca y aguantado todo por muchos años.

N/A
Reviewed in Mexico on May 7, 2021

Llegó un dia antes a lo indicado,bien protegido el.empaque, uso mi taza medidora para trabajar con gelatinas. Muy clara la numeración, hay que tener cuidado porque una caida y es probable se quiebre, eso creo

N/A
Reviewed in Canada on May 16, 2021

use it for my grow,works good for what i need.

N/A
Reviewed in Canada on December 12, 2020

très bien

N/A
Reviewed in Canada on August 14, 2020

I like the size.

N/A
Reviewed in Mexico on November 18, 2020

Estos productos se usan a nivel restaurantero y hotelero, son muy resistentes y funcionales. Duran mucho, no guardan olores. Material muy bueno.

N/A
Reviewed in Mexico on January 21, 2021

Está muy linda

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on February 4, 2020

This is one of the biggest measuring cups I own. My family is always using mine for this and that and they get chipped and so on. So today when this bad boy arrived, I held it up like a trophy and announced that it was MINE! It is huge and it might have to sit on the counter, but I can whip up tons of pancakes and stuff now.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on February 19, 2021

This product looked great when I took it out of the package. However, I immediately cut my thumb on the sharp edge of the handle. The measuring cup is made of a hard plastic and the edges of the handle are not smoothed. There is also a label on the bottom of the product indicating it was made with chemicals known to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Not what I was looking for in a food preparation product.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on August 11, 2020

I recieved this item today and it is used!!!. The container is dirty, has dye on it, and is scratched. I am disappointed and angry to recieve such a disgusting item.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 12, 2021

The only problem with this measuring cup is the handle. The outside edges of the handle are too sharp and digs into your hand when holding the weight of a full cup. I had to sand-paper those edges to given then a more forgiving finish.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 24, 2021

Its cheap and it works.....if you fill the cup until it is full the handle seems as if it is too weak for the weight. Otherwise it does what it is supposed to do.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 18, 2020

Bought it to help me with aquarium water changes so it fits my needs. The plastic feels cheap, like it would easily crack if you dropped it a few times. I also wouldn't recommend it if you need to use it for hot liquids.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 3, 2021

It works. It feels however like it might break if you hold the handle only and have a full measure. Hasn't yet fortunately but it doesn't feel all that robust.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on November 20, 2019

It is well made however the handle is wide and sharp. The handle is not comfortable in my large hand.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 15, 2020

Nice thick plastic 2 quart measuring cup. I use mine for canning in measuring fruit. Well priced and holds 8 cups.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 28, 2020

I really like this. I use it as a pitcher to fill my coffee pot. It doesn't leak or dribble at all. Never spill water from it. The measurements marks are also very easy to read!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 12, 2020

Perfect for measuring pool chemicals. Accurate and durable even with muratic acid.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 6, 2020

Exactly what I wanted Wish they had a set they can stack inside each other with different sizes

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 31, 2021

It works properly for a reasonable price. What's not to like? Recommended.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 16, 2019

Great size, easy to read, but, sharp edges on the handle and the handle doesn't seem study enough to handle this with liquid in it...

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 27, 2019

nothing to dislike, it is very light compared to my Pyrex glass 2 qt

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 21, 2020

Too much flex in the handle. Not as strong as I had hoped.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on February 24, 2021

The backside of the handle digs into your hand when you have anything in it. Wouldn't buy again.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 29, 2021

I needed a two quart measure and this is it.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 8, 2021

I love that I can measure my horse feed accurately and easily. Easy to read along the side of the cup and the size is perfect. Also very durable!!! It needs to hold up with daily use around horses.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 5, 2020

The handle is very large and uncomfortable.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 18, 2021

Used this while doing my Christmas baking as I needed a measuring cup that would hold a larger amount.