このブログを検索

2021年9月7日火曜日

Thermos Funtainer F3003BL6 10oz Food Jar, 10oz, Blue

Thermos Funtainer F3003BL6 10oz Food Jar, 10oz, Blue
Rating
Descriptions
Color:青
Thermos products deliver something important every time. Thermos, a leading manufacturer of convenient insulation for over 100 years, has been trusted by consumers to provide innovative portable containers that promote a safe and healthy lifestyle. Thermos provides you when it's important. Thermos brand products provide superior insulation to keep food at the highest temperatures. The 10oz Fountained Food Jar is no exception. Thermos vacuum insulation technology virtually eliminates temperature changes in your beverage container by creating an effortless space between two stainless steel walls. As a result, the insulation layer is better than others. This is an excellent insulated container to keep your child's food hot or cold for a long time. This food jar keeps food cold for up to 7 hours and hot for 5 hours. Made of double wall stainless steel, this 10 oz food jar is built to withstand the demands of everyday use with a durable stainless steel interior and exterior. Wide mouth for easy pouring and cleaning. To maximize the amazing insulation technology, we recommend pre-cooling or pre-heating jars prior to use. Thermos 100 Thermos 2. 283.5g (10

10 oz food jar for kids, Hello Kitty design
BPA free material and durable stainless steel interior and exterior
Double wall vacuum insulation for maximum temperature retention
KEEP FOOD COLD UP TO 5 HOURS AND COLD UP TO 7 HOURS: Keep it looking cool
Measures 3-1/2 x 3-1/2 x 4-1/2 inches
Item Model
‎F3100
Technical Specification
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer‏: ‎No
Product Dimensions‏: ‎8.89 x 8.89 x 11.43 cm; 4.54 g
Manufacturer‏: ‎Thermos / サーモス
Item model number‏: ‎F3100
Byline
Visit the サーモス(THERMOS) Store
Merchant
Ships from hassen shop Sold by hassen shop
All Variant
B01N35LUP3, B0876J6PGY, B00TZLUA28, B004CEJYCA, B079KC4BD8, B096MR14XB, B08CVQRP5P, B07GY2SPLC, B01M7NHMC3, B0093N508C, B078HPZ735, B087485DS2, B00TZLU9X8, B078HPHLP2, B00CBFAE6W, B07XHQ2SRG
Size Variations
N/A
Colour Variations
パープル, チャコール, ピンク, ブラック, ブルー, 青, Monster High Dolls, Paw Patrol, インクレディブル 2, ジュラシックワールド2, Star Wars, パウパトロール, マインクラフト。, マリオカート。, マーメイド, black Batman
Variation Details
B01N35LUP3: ピンク
B0876J6PGY: マリオカート。
B00TZLUA28: パウパトロール
B004CEJYCA: black Batman
B079KC4BD8: Star Wars
B096MR14XB: マインクラフト。
B08CVQRP5P: チャコール
B07GY2SPLC: ブラック
B01M7NHMC3: パープル
B0093N508C: Monster High Dolls
B078HPZ735: ジュラシックワールド2
B087485DS2: マーメイド
B00TZLU9X8: ブルー
B078HPHLP2: インクレディブル 2
B00CBFAE6W: 青
B07XHQ2SRG: Paw Patrol
Review

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on November 16, 2019

We bought this so we could send hot food in our preschoolers lunch. We pour boiling water in the thermos, put the lid on and leave for 5-10 minutes, then pour out, wipe the water out and add hot food. Our favorites are chicken nuggets (we can fit about 5/6 dinosaur shaped nuggets), mac and cheese and soups that stay hot from 7am to lunch time!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on February 28, 2020

It's a great little thermos but small. I can squish a cut up grilled cheese in it. I think the size is good for a 1-4 year old's appetite at best. My 4.5 year old eats a lot and will need a bigger one for kindergarten next year. But I like this one a lot, it's not a fake, and we will be able to use it for fruit next year.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 10, 2015

I'm wary of using too much plastic, especially with my little ones, so I try to replace plastic where I can. This Thermos product is an excellent alternative! We use it mainly for snacks - I've put various fruits/veggies and also nuts/cereals in here. I love the wide opening, it makes it so easy for my little ones to reach in and get a snack. The item is sturdy - it's been dropped more than a few times and is often bouncing around in my diaper bag. I hand wash it & again, because of the wide neck, it's super easy to do.Overall, I love this product but, personally, I wish these would come in more sizes as it is a little bulky.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on October 12, 2016

We got this for our son so he could take warm lunches to school. This food jar is just great. It really keeps the food warm and hold enough for a kid. Also it is very easy to clean. We just wash it down and then put it in the dishwasher on the top rack and it comes out clean as new. We had to get this design because my son is a big fan of Batman. Now we only have to work on getting him to finish what we give him. It is made very sturdy and can survive my kid so it is built tough. great thing to have for anyone with kids or even playful adult. haha

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 28, 2021

Perfect size thermos for school lunches. Ibought a second one for back up for the days the lunch box gets forgotten at school.The container comes in fun colors and is durable and leakproof.It’s what I expect from Thermos Brand.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 19, 2018

Kids love it for school lunch, 6 and 8 year olds find it easy to open. Keeps their food warm for 4 hours (haven't tried longer). I preheat the container with hot water while I prepare the food to help retain more heat. Tried washing it in the dishwasher, but it started dulling the container. Might just be our hard water. Lid is fine to put in dishwasher.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 23, 2017

Bought this because my son's day care isn't licensed for food prep, so they can't even heat something in a microwave. I was hoping we could prepare something in the morning and have it still be warm when it's time for his lunch. We were mainly worried about trying to send warm food that would sit out for a few hours before it was given to him to eat, gathering bacteria.We received this yesterday, and decided before we sent it to the day care with our son, we would test it. So I prepared three chicken nuggets and put them in this container at around 7am (following the advice in another review, I had filled the container with hot water for a few minutes while I prepared the food). When I opened the container at 12pm (five hours later), the chicken nuggets were room temperature. Not warm, not lukewarm... room temperature. I could have saved $15 and put the chicken nuggets in a plastic baggie and gotten the same result. Clearly, the statement that this will keep food "warm" for "up to 5 hours" is not accurate.I haven't had an opportunity to try to find out how long it actually *will* keep food warm for, but since we leave the house around 7am and my son's lunch is around noon, I'll have to look for something else that will hopefully keep the food warm.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on August 29, 2018

I love funtainer cups and this was the first food jar I'd tried. I have no idea why I didn't think to buy one earlier! My 3rd grader is so upset that he could have had hot pasta for lunch for the last few years and I was sending it to school cold! Definite purchase for school age kids, I'm just as thrilled with it as I am your funtainer cups :)

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 23, 2017

Got them within a week (non-Prime user). Good, quality product (better than those plastic thermoses!). Only thing is it is best to heat them up with hot water beforehand. Kids have said it's lukewarm (not hot) by their 11-1 lunch time at school. That's better than cold without a thermos. Kids use soups, mac n'cheese, potstickers, and all kinds of warmed up food in them. They are not too big or wide to take in a regular kid's lunch box, but a bigger lunchbox would be ideal.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 23, 2020

I use this to pack my son warm foods for lunch. We usually do soups or pasta. I heat it on stove or microwave- a little hotter than I would normally and put inside around 730 am. He eats lunch at 12 and says it's still very warm at that time. Its compact enough to fit in his lunch box and well made.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on February 24, 2021

My son wanted to be able to bring mac n cheese to school and it still be warm. This worked perfect and now he uses it for different pastas all the time. Keeps it warm for 4 to 6 hours. Excellent buy!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 18, 2019

I bought two of these for my kids’ lunch boxes to send them to school with soup, mac & cheese, anything hot..these are great! I add some hot water and let it sit while I prepare their food so the container stays hot. The kids tell me their food is still hot when they eat it, four-five hours after preparation. I’d definitely purchase these again!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 31, 2020

Used several times. Thermos in metal lunchbox sat in car when it was 25-35 degrees outside. Boiling soup was cold 5 hours later. Worked well 2-3 hours in this environment. When stored inside at 65-70 degrees soup was hot 4-5 hours.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 21, 2020

Really love this product! My little boy can eat warm food at school. I boil water to make sure is extra hot and let it sit in the thermos for as long as I can (usually 10 min) and 2 minutes before the bus comes heat up the food. He tells me his food is warm enough to be eaten :)

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on October 31, 2014

These definitely work. My kids have lunch at 1 pm and I have made and packed them pasta and soup at 7 am. They say their lunch is great and still warm for lunch. That is 6 hours it stays warm for me, and the company guarantees 5. Definitley worth it to give the kids added variety for school lunch. I followed other users suggestions and filled the thermos with hot tap water and left the cap on like that for about 10 mins prior to adding the hot food. That seems to be key for keeping the food warm longest. My only complaint is one of the rubber sealants to the cap got lost and so I can't put soup in that one or it leaks, I put that one out of commission until I can find a new rubber piece.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on February 17, 2021

This works like a charm, says 5 hours of warmth. More like 7 hours. This was a great purchase and the perfect size for my son's lunch. Sent spaghetti the first time and 7 hours later still warm.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 18, 2017

I have used these for two years now. I ave had other types of containers and tossed them out for this thermos. It keeps their food hot for at least 4-hours. I heat a cup of water in the microwave, pour it in the Thermos and cover it. It heats the Thermos while I prepare a hot lunch for them. So far we have done: baked potatoes, chili, mac-n-cheese (of course), mini corn dogs, scrambled eggs, soups and meat loaf and other various leftovers. All have stayed hot enough for a hot/warm lunch. My kids love them because they refuse to eat school lunches.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 7, 2021

Thermos really are the only brand that I have found that keeps my kids soup hot until school lunchtime. I started sending lunch with my husband as well so needed more.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 21, 2018

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this product,,,, SO FAR. We have only used it 1 week so far but my son says his food is still warm at lunch.. I bought one for my son and one for my daughter. My son wants the captain America one. I told him to give it a few week's and as long as the thermos was still doing the job we would order another one. SO FAR, I have a happy son so that make me happy as well!!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 19, 2020

I’ve been using it for a year. I usually fill the container with ice and water and put in the freezer for 20 minutes. Then empty it and put in milk. My son likes cereal for lunch with milk. I’ve also put hot water in then dried it out to put hot chicken nuggets for school lunch. Good hot and cold.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on September 10, 2019

Bought this for our Kindergartner. It's big enough to fit a substantial serving and compact enough to fit in his lunchbox. It doesn't have a second inner cap so it's easier for him to open/close and doesn't appear to leak. Has kept food same temperature for at least 5 hours. We tried hot water and left it overnight, 9 hours later it was still warm.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on September 17, 2015

I bought blue and purple food jars for my kids' school lunches. They are exactly what I was looking for. I have used them to pack cold foods like fruit salad and yogurt as well as hot soups and hot dogs. The size is perfect--large enough to hold enough clam chowder to satisfy my third grader's appetite but small enough to fit in my preschooler's petite lunch box. It keeps food warm even when packed in a lunch box with a cold pack. I am usually very sensitive to plastic-y smells and flavors leeching into food, but haven't noticed any such problem with these containers. They come out of the dishwasher beautifully. I'm a happy customer!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 28, 2017

Our kids use these to take lunches to school! They really enjoy them. I wish that at the top they did not have a lip because sometimes food gets stuck up under that. The mouth is a little small as well, my boyfriend is not able to clean these as he cannot even get his fingers in to be able to scrub with the rag. The kids have said that all their lunches have still been warm after 4 hours.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 3, 2018

So happy we invested in these. Bought two for our boys b/c they were tired of sandwiches every day. this gives a great other option for school lunches. Crazy that my oldest is in 7th grade and it took that many years to think of it! No leakage problems.Will comment that we've had a lot of tomato-based foods and that color, smell has remained on the inside of the lids, but it will do that to anything w rubber or plastic.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 4, 2020

I bought 2 of these thermos for my children school lunch. I’ve been using them for about 3 months every school day. They’ve not leaked yet. I’m happy with this product, and will purchase another one next year.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 6, 2021

I dont think it keeps for warm 5 hours .. my son sometimes complains his macaroni is cold by lunch time .. I pack his lunch at 8 and he eats at 12 . But cold stuff stays cold all day

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on August 17, 2015

These are terrific containers. The top is easily twisted off by both my five and three year olds, but is also totally secure. Reliable brand name for a reason. I'd say the only downside is that because it is a heavy duty, insulated snack cup, it's somewhat bulky. We were planning on using this in my son's pre-selected metal lunch box, but it won't fit! We will have to buy a fabric lunch box, but that minor inconvenience just goes to show how great these containers are - we'd rather change the (super cool metal Spider-Man) lunch box than return our Avengers snack cup!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 27, 2019

We got this to provide hot food in a child’s packed lunch and it’s worked very well. No leaking and food remains warm. I follow the instructions of filling it with warm water and I let it sit while I pack the rest of the lunch, then dump the water and put the hot food in. We like it a lot.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 8, 2020

This works good, not great. The food will stay warm but not hot. I put near boiling hot soup in it for my child’s lunch. The container stays in a room temperature environment for 4 hours. The soup is slightly warm, but not hot.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 5, 2019

I purchased this to use it as my son's lunch container and hoped it can keep food warm. However, it doesn't keep the temperature well. I tested it with boiled water. After 4 hours, the water is just slightly warm. I also hope the sillicon ring on the lid can be easily removed for clean.