このブログを検索

2021年9月8日水曜日

N/A

N/A
Rating
Descriptions
N/A

N/A
Item Model
N/A
Technical Specification
N/A
Byline
N/A
Merchant
N/A
All Variant
N/A
Size Variations
N/A
Colour Variations
N/A
Variation Details
N/A
Review

N/A
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 11, 2015

I love this tea pot it's great. The lid does get hot though and the handle is a little wobbly but once you know these things you can compensate

N/A
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 24, 2015

Love my little tea pot?

N/A
Reviewed in Canada on September 13, 2020

I am looking for a simple, basic and colourful glass teapot, this purple color teapot that was exactly what I need, it looks so nice and easy to clean. These teapots have a silicone base, that is the best part I like, it can help to protect the teapot so it won’t be easy to break (I break 2 of glass teapot before when I was placed on kitchen counter).I use it to make my flower teas every morning, this teapot size is just perfect for me to enjoy the tea. It can brew 1-2 tea cups at a time. I am satisfied with this purchase and will recommend these teapots.

N/A
Reviewed in Canada on July 3, 2020

I bought this teapot because it reminds me of my french press. It’s made of glass which is nice. The silicone bottom is removable and stays cool. Like the other review mentioned, the lid turned upside down is a handy holder for the tea diffuser while it’s being loaded. I like that it can be used for both loose leaf tea or tea bags. It’s cute! I bought it because I started to drink a “moon cycle tea” that seems to work and also have a “intention tea” each day so while I drink (can be any tea or coffee) I’ve put an intention behind it such as gratitude, gratefulness, detoxification, mindfulness, motivation, relaxation etc. It doesn’t have to be a fancy or expensive tea to drink any cheap tea will work!

N/A
Reviewed in Canada on July 15, 2015

Way too cheap for the price. The silicon handle is soft, so that it moves up and down (not fixed at the bottom). You can therefore suspect that after several uses it will just break from the top. Filter all crooked. Very cheap product. Didn't expect that. I certainly wouldn't recommend buying it.

N/A
Reviewed in Canada on October 7, 2020

Jolie petite théière, parfaite pour une tasse, facile à laver, je l'adore :-)

N/A
Reviewed in France on November 24, 2015

Une théière qui fait son boulot, le maillage du filtre est suffisamment fin pour ne pas retrouver des "miettes" de thé dans sa tasse.En revanche, je dessus amovible aime garder l'humidité quand la théière est au réfrigérateur, je l'ôte donc quand je fais du thé glacé.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 5, 2019

The shape of the pouring spout is perfect - it never drips on my desk. The glass beaker is fairly thin but seems durable, and the silicone pad at the bottom protects the glass from impact and my desk from the heat. The beaker holds about two cups of tea, and I can easily remove the filter basket to keep the second cup from oversteeping.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 12, 2021

My main issue when trying to find a little steeping pot was for it to be able to do one serving. I ordered a little ceramic pot earlier that had the strainer basket sit up too high for a single cup of water in the pot to reach the tea leaves. Fortunately, this isn't the case for this little pot. I like it a lot. I accidentally ordered purple, which I'm not thrilled with, but it's performance makes up for that. In the 2 months that I've owned it, I've really liked it. I'm a constant tea drinker, so I use it multiple times a day, and it holds up very well. One of my favorite features is the rubber bottom. I can pull it off if I want, but it stays put if I leave it alone, and I really like that buffer between the glass of the pot and the counter because I am a little clumsy.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on February 28, 2020

This tea maker does what it supposed to do and I do like it. However, in my opinion, the handle is a little strange. The top part of the handle is holding up with a piece of thin metal that goes around the glass and the bottom part just sort of hanging there without any support. I did ask them if that sufficed enough to hold and they did reply right away and said yes! I think if they put another thin piece of metal around the glass to hold up the bottom part too, it would give it more support and would look more uniform. The silicone bottom sort of holding it up as well when it is on. And they said if the screw inside the lid gets rusted to replace it with another.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 20, 2021

Honestly, I’m an avid tea drinker and have spent so much money over the years on infusers similar to this. They get delivered or I get them home and they always disappoint. But.... NOT THIS ONE! I made tea as soon as it arrived today and am totally amazed at the quality of workmanship and quality of tea it produced. It functioned just as it should. I’m so impressed that I’m buying another to keep at my studio! You will not regret buying this wonderful infuser!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on November 9, 2020

It's extremely easy to clean and doesn't have any issues leaking when pouring. I have tried multiple of the infusers that dispense from the bottom but all of them would eventually leak a little bit/ or a lot and it was much more of a pain to clean it out. I haven't put it in the dishwasher yet so I can't attest to how it holds up in there, but to be honest hand cleaning it is easy and quick enough as is.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 8, 2020

This teapot infuser is amazing! It’s the perfect gift for a tea lover/drinker! I gifted it to my mother because she drinks tea every day, but only about 1-2 cups. This size teapot infuser is perfect for about 2-3 cups at most of tea. She’s the only one who drinks tea in my family, so it’s perfect for her. If you’re a person who drinks more than 2-3 cups of tea or if your family drinks more, I recommend getting the bigger size. Thank you for a great quality product that’s worth the money!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 11, 2021

Got this for my wife who has used various like tea balls to make her tissane, chicory and various herbal drinks. She SWEARS that the quality of the beverages have vastly improved from using this product. It also holds 2 cups and when you remove the first cup, the remaining water does not reach the leaves so no bitterness happens. Not sure if that was intentional or not, but it is a great thing.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 19, 2020

I am a big fan of their products and glad purchases help their Safe Water project . I liked this product so much we bought another one for my daughters 5th wedding anniversary! My wife and have 2 Grosche tea products on our counter as weboth enjoy tea together after dinner

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 8, 2020

Great for two small cups of tea or one large one. The basket is a little flimsy so I wonder how long it’ll last but overall, I’m happy with it.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 23, 2019

I'm kind of picky on certain things. This was a good buy. It was a little bit expensive for a tea strainer but I like it and would probably buy again.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 30, 2020

I love this teapot+infuser! I have tried other steeping infusers, but hated the clean up involved with getting the tea leaves cleaned out. This infuser is simple to clean. You dump the used leaves out and any left stuck to the sides, just rinse away. Plus the mesh is fine enough for Roobios tea and tall enough to let oolong tea expand.Overall I think this tea pot + infuser is a must have for any loose leaf drinker. Also I love the color options. To me this is the perfect personal teapot.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 22, 2021

The first one arrived broken, since the packaging did not provide any protection for the glass. I quickly received a replacement, and I'm happy this cute little tea maker with it overall, but I wish there were larger versions available. Also, the metal piece at the top gets pretty hot, so the design would have been better if that were insulated as well.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 11, 2021

I love this tea pot to make tea for about 2 cups. It has been durable and works as described. I wish the infuser handle could be moved to make it easier to clean out tea leaves, but it is not much of an issue to clean with a brush. I recommend it!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 9, 2020

This is my new go-to teapot. It make the best tea, is relatively easy to clean and looks great on my counter. Tea leaves can get a little stuck in the screen - but it comes out with a bit of scrubbing with a soft brush.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on October 11, 2020

Great little tea pot! We easily get 4 cups with a full pot. Washes well by hand or in the dishwasher with no issues. I’ve done both loose leaf and bagged tea in this and both can out well.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 24, 2021

This is much easier than the round metal balls to make tea. I usually make the full 20 oz (I add extra tea) and let it steep for a few hours. I extract everything I possibly can from the tea.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 21, 2021

I really love this little teapot. It is perfect as I am usually the only one making loose leaf tea in the house. The purple color is just fun. It is easy to use. Fully cleaning out the strainer can be a little bit of a pain due to the wire handle.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on September 7, 2015

although I didn't get the color I ordered it's still a cute little teapot. The bottom rubber part comes off, it makes it a little easier to clean. I've learned not to fill it past the silver ring, once you put the lid on it will overflow a bit if it's filled above that line. The strainer is fine enough to not let most tea leaves through, but some get through the black rim on the side.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on September 10, 2020

I ordered this to replace a teavana single cup tea brewer because the plastic stained so bad. This one does not stain and is easy to clean. I like it. But it makes almost two mugs of tea if you fill it all the way, but the second partial mug will be cold before you drink it. No problem. Just poor less water in the carafe.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 27, 2020

This is exactly what I was looking for to steep my loose leaf teas. Excellent customer service, and superb product! Small, family owned business who gives back to an amazing organization ❤️

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on February 20, 2021

I absolutely love my tea pot. The fact I was able to get purple was an extra perk!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 24, 2021

We bought 3 of these teapots for our coffee shop. They are super cute and easy to clean and use.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 10, 2020

I love this pot. It is easy to get the steeper in and out. It gives you one very large cup or two regular ones. When pouring there is an additional strainer on the lid so no tea leaves end up in your cup. My last pot had a flip lid with a button to dispense and broke. These are all easy pieces that should never break. Very pleased.

Maroc : La surveillance des journalistes n’a pas attendu Pegasus
"Maroc. La surveillance des journalistes n’a pas attendu Pegasus", 30 août 2021 L’enquête de Forbidden Stories a mis au jour en juillet 2021 l’usage intensif du logiciel israélien Pegasus pour venir à ...

開催まで1カ月!パルコのカルチャーフェスティバル「P.O.N.D.」参加 ...
P.O.N.D. ~パルコで出会う、まだわからない世界~ [画像3: https://prtimes.jp/i/3639/1691/resize/d3639-1691-b9267495ba18a8640581-10.jpg ] 日程: 2021年10月1 ...

D.A.N.がニューアルバム「NO MOON」表題曲を明日配信、木村太一が監督 ...
D.A.N.が明日8月25日に新曲「NO MOON」を配信リリースする。 D.A.N.「NO MOON(限定盤)」 「NO MOON」は、D.A.N.が10月27日にリリースする約3年ぶりニューアルバムの表題曲。YouTubeでは同日20:00に「NO MOON」のミュージビデオがプレミア公開される。MVの監督はイギリス・ロンドンを拠点に活動する木村太一。木村監督によるとD.A.N.からオファーが ...

Horario de la crem叩 de las Fallas 2021: a qu辿 hora se queman las fallas infantiles ...
El programa de actos de las Fallas 2021 culmina con la quema de los ninots el domingo 5 de septiembre Estas Fallas, a pesar de ser las m叩s inusuales de la historia de Valencia, culminar叩n como todas l ...

在米日系企業向け人事課題解決型オンラインコミュニティ パソナ N ...
米国でグローバル人材の紹介やHRソリューションを提供するパソナN A(Pasona N A, Inc.本社:ニューヨーク、President & COO 古代賢司)は、米国に進出する日系企業を対象に提供している「Virtual HR Manager」をリニューアルし、新たに『Virtual HRBP(HRビジネスパートナー)』として8月20日(金)より提供を開始いたします。 [画像: リンク] 米 ...