このブログを検索

2021年8月28日土曜日

[Rachael Ray] reityerurei naironta-na- Set of 2

Rachael Ray reityerurei naironta-na- Set of 2
Rating
Descriptions
Color:オレンジ
The Land of the Free and the home of the popular cooking at home is suggested to sirikonta-na-setto reityerurei Excellent for pots and pans without scratching to choose from.

Lovely designed turner.
Heat resistant up to 400 degrees F and effects.
DIP pots, pans without scratching resistant silicone material.
You can also angle with drop shape make it comfortable to hand in liquid to prevent this with a 350 degree F heat resistant.
Dishwasher safe with care instructions attached.
Item Model
N/A
Technical Specification
Manufacturer: ‎Rachael Ray
Model Number: ‎51210
Package Dimensions: ‎39.6 x 6.6 x 1.8 cm
Material: ‎ナイロン
Color: ‎オレンジ
Size: ‎2-Piece
Package Weight: ‎0.11 Kilograms
Batteries Required: ‎No
Batteries Included: ‎No
Brand Name: ‎Rachael Ray
Country of Origin: ‎China
Byline
Brand: Rachael Ray
Merchant
Sold by: Y & M Enterprises
All Variant
B000YDTTZA
Size Variations
N/A
Colour Variations
オレンジ
Variation Details
B000YDTTZA: オレンジ
Review

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 7, 2014

These things look good and feel good in my hands, but they melt! I did not in any way misuse these spatulas, but after one round in the dishwasher, the big one had a large melted spot on it. It is advertised as dishwasher safe. Amazon was fantastic about replacing it when the manufacturer wouldn't stand behind their product. I got the new one and hand washed only. This time the big one melted while frying an egg, and I fry an egg on medium to low heat! I did not leave it in the pan or anything.Definitely not a quality product.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 2, 2018

These are amazing, I saw them in a store a while back and forgot to grab them. You can't see in the photo but the ends of the spatulas are at an angle. This makes them very easy to use in skillets when cooking. They are made of a very heavy grade type Teflon material and are very sturdy. I highly recommend.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 21, 2020

NOT STURDY - it bends when you pick up small foods and is terrible to use overall. Why did anyone think this was a good idea. How did it get this far?

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 29, 2019

We tossed most of our busted/discolored/partially melted spatulas when these came in. We have a different brand for exceptionally high-heat applications because these feel a tad meltable, but they are great everyday spatulas. Flexible enough to make turning a snap, and no nooks or crannies to hold onto petrified egg bits. I looked for this style for a while and highly recommend them.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 4, 2020

I have bought so many spatula pancake turners after my husband melted my favorite one that I had for 30 years. They have been too thick to turn an egg without breaking it, or too thin and wavy that it drops the item mid flip. I love the two sizes, how flat and yet sturdy.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 3, 2019

I love these spatulas. They're very light and with the big one I'm able to pick up 2 or 3 cookies to get them off the parchment on the baking pan. They're also thin so they get under the cookie very easily. I don't use it for frying or leave them in the pan so can't say how temperature tolerant they are but for my purpose it's great!!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 6, 2019

Daddy loves to make us HUGE Sunday morning chocolate chip pancakes. Oh yeah and somebody else must have daddy’s famous chocolate chip french toast concoction that is also awesome! Now with these awesome Spatulas, daddy also makes breakfast for us on Saturday morning he must love these things

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on November 15, 2020

So disappointing, going into the junk drawer because everything sticks to these, they are hard to clean, and are not nearly as easy to use for handling food. Both the large and the small are equally poor. Waste of money, just use metal. These are so kot worth it

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 7, 2020

I hate spatulas that are multiple pieces. Meaning, a plastic flipper inserted on to a metal handle that fits into a plastic handle that you grip. Water always seems to find it's way into the plastic pieces and when you use it water drips out. Not these! They are one piece of plastic so there is no way for water intrusion. These are the best spatulas ever!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 12, 2021

Perfect for use on non-stick surfaces, for eggs and omelets, and for serving. Just a nice amount of flexibility to lift cake from the baking pan.This is not meant for turning heavy foods or using with really high heat.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 10, 2021

I generously rate this set with two stars for its beautiful concept and design but sadly it can't take the heat. I used it to turn four pieces of fish and it worked great but sadly the bottom edge came out deformed and hard to clean after just one use. I would have expected a Rachael Rey product to be more heat resistant.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on August 18, 2015

I wanted to like these, as I really like Rachael Ray and her shows. However, today my adult sons tried to turn crepes (how heavy is a crepe, really?) and neither one would hold up. Both spatulas bent and dropped the crepe. I don't know how people are turning burgers and steaks with them. I honestly am not confident I could turn an egg over with them. With apologies to Rachael, we had to throw ours out.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 12, 2021

First time I used this spatula to turn over an egg, the plastic on the edge melted and some of the egg actually stuck to the melted plastic. What a huge waste of money. Rachael Ray should be ashamed to have her name on this product!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 15, 2021

I’ve been using these for about 4 months now and I hate them.> Super flimsy. If I try insert the spatula below a fish fillet on my pan that is slightly stuck, the handle bends.> Not that heat resistant. The tip is starting to deform/melt> Dull. The tip is rounded and dull, it’s doesn’t really work if I try to insert it underneath a fried egg to try and flip it.Overall just annoying. I’d suggest to go with a metal one

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 24, 2019

These are pretty good spatulas. I probably wouldn't buy them without the great promotion that was happening. They are a pretty color. They are not the easiest ones to get clean. They are also a little bit flimsy but I like how thin they are.