このブログを検索

2021年8月29日日曜日

(1) - Oceanstar Bamboo Tea Box, Materials: Bamboo

(1) - Oceanstar Bamboo Tea Box, Materials: Bamboo
Rating
Descriptions
Equally Divided Compartments; 8 equally divided compartments; Bamboo Framed Lid with acrylic glass for easy viewing; Functional and versatile to hold and organize any small accessories or store collections

Oceanstar Bamboo Tea box, natural
Inquiries – by email
Natural
Item Model
‎TB1323
Technical Specification
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer‏: ‎No
Product Dimensions‏: ‎30.48 x 19.05 x 9.65 cm; 1.27 Kg
Manufacturer‏: ‎Oceanstar Design Group
Item model number‏: ‎TB1323
Byline
Brand: oceanstar
Merchant
Sold by: SafeSeller JP
All Variant
N/A
Size Variations
N/A
Colour Variations
N/A
Variation Details
N/A
Review

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on February 4, 2018

Looks good and the magnets in the lid help keep it closed.Able to fit 15 tea bags (Harney, Lipton, Twinings and Celestial brands) with no trouble. much more and lid has difficulty closing. Very functional. The 2-star rating is because to lid was off when it arrived. The 4 screws holding the lid were stripped and laying on the bottom of the box. Seriously doubt this happened during shipment. Some card stock paper and glue later, the screws fit firm and the lid works fine. I didn't buy this tea box so I could fix it before it could be used.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 23, 2019

There was a big scratch across the glass, UNDER the protective plastic. Other than that, it's an efficient way to store a lot of tea bags in packages as long as 1) they fit (some packages are too big) and 2) the package itself is labeled. I wasn't planning on using this on a counter, or giving it as a gift, or I would have gone through the hassle of returning it, but since it was just going to sit in a cupboard, I kept it. But I think quality control is lacking at this company, based on what I got, and other reviews.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on September 16, 2019

Do not waste your money. Smells terrible! Chemical odor is overpowering. If I put tea in this box the tea would taste awful. I feel sick from the fumes. It has a warning on the box for formaldehyde!!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on September 26, 2020

When I received it I thought it was great, but noticed a scratch on the clear window. turns out it was just a plastic protective film and once removed it looked very nice. The thin plastic protection blended in a little too well.I have been happy with the product and have been using it almost daily for my tea assortment.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on November 20, 2015

I'm a little dissapointed in this. It's nicely made, and is pretty. It's larger than I thought it would be, BUT - you cannot "fill" it up. If you have normal tea bags in packages (Like Stash brand) you can't fill the boxes on the edges and still close it.The way the lid fits, if you the edges of the tea packages are right up against the outter edges (they are slightly taller than the box) the lid doesn't shut firmly.I had to turn the tea sideways in those compartments to get them to close. It's a little annoyance, but I did buy the most inexpensive tea box I could find.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on August 29, 2020

I really love this tea box. The bamboo is very pretty but it also holds so much tea. Its perfect for storing it and just looks really nice. When I first got it I was worried about the clear piece on top breaking because it didn't seem very sturdy, but we have had this tea box for awhile now and it's still in perfect condition.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 19, 2016

I ordered this tea box and really love it. As other reviewers have said, some tall teabags will keep the lid from closing but laying down the larger teabags like others have suggested does the trick and works well. It is a very nice looking box and arrived in good shape, on time. It was packaged well too deep the clear plastic portion of the lid from getting scratched and the rest of the box is sturdy and well constructed. I had friends over for tea the other day and they both commented on how nice it looks, how easy it was to choose their favorite tea, and best of all, I didn't have to haul out 10 boxes of tea for them to select from. For the price, this one can't be beat.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 23, 2020

Bought as a gift & recipient was happy.Bought a few different teas to add into the compartments, which each hold about 10 individually-wrapped teabags comfortably.I wish I knew where my wood burning kit was because I planned on adding details around the blank spaces to give it extra personalization.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on October 20, 2018

I was very surprised at the quality and price. The price is far less considering what the quality is! It is WELL MADE! Functions perfectly and now that i see how amazing this is, Im buying more to give as gifts! I couldn't have hoped for better. You can stand you tea up or lay them down. I have attached pics~Thank you for a well made product and at a great price!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on August 8, 2016

I was tired of stacks of tea boxes in my cabinet in an unorganized way and decided to look for something to organize them. I initially didn't think of something like this until searching on Amazon, comparing different boxes and finally settling on the Oceanstar Bamboo Tea Box. What I like is an entire box of tea bags (the normal kind you buy from the store with 20 tea bags) fits in one cube lying flat. You have to alternate them a bit, but that's fine. So this fits 8 boxes of tea. I often have more than that so I may buy a second case. It's very well made. It would have been nice if the front plate was glass, but the acrylic looks nice and is just fine. It stays closed nicely when on it's side for storage. Very good purchase and I'm going to be buying a second one soon.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 21, 2020

I opened the taped box, and took off the taped bubble wrap, and found a lovely box. And then inside the lovely box I found spiders.Several small, trapped, alive spiders. This was supposed to be a gift and I was going to just wrap it as is but I'm glad I opted not to!Horrifying to open - also other reviews show it doesn't close all the way which seems like a dumb design flaw.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 4, 2021

This is a wonderful way to hold all the various teas instead of keeping them in their individual boxes. It holds quite a few bags. It displays well so guests can choose their tea choice. Well made product. It is giftable and sturdy.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 27, 2018

This is nice, and well constructed. It holds quite a few tea bags, however, none of my tea bags were small enough to close the lid fully. We use several brands, and though this is supposed to hold standard bags, none of mine appear to meet that requisite. Even if we filled the slots half full, and attempted to tilt them, it still wouldn't close. Hmm. Other than that, it's a nice box.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 5, 2019

This is so pretty and worth the $11. Very minimalist, doesn't take up too much room, and seems like it will hold up. My only very small gripe is that my specialty teas that have wider packaging don't fit as well and I can't fit as many as with standard teas. This is a small price to pay, as I still find the product great, and I'm certainly happier with this than similar plastic or crazy expensive products.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 13, 2019

I'm not a tea drinker but my daughter is an addict. I had an entire cabinet taken up by tea bags and loose tea. I got this to help organize her stash and take back my cabinet. It has worked well for the tea bags, obviously it doesn't work for the loose tea, but I have the majority of my cabinet back. Add to that, I've gotten compliments about how nice it looks. For $12, what more can I ask for?

Bamboo Raw Materials Market Size 2021 Top Manufacturers, Future Trends, Market Drivers ...
Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry” Global “Bamboo Raw Materials Market” ...

Towards a Sustainable Future: Local Materials and Methods in Contemporary Chinese Architecture
This article will examine the reuse of local materials such as wood, tiles, stones, bricks, bamboo, rammed earth, and kiln bricks in Chinese architecture.

Rebuilding Haiti with bamboo and hemp
It is perplexing why Haiti, a seismically active country, continues to allow construction of dangerous concrete homes.

BAM Graphic Bamboo T-shirt review: good for you, good for the environment
A high-performance technical Tee, the BAM Graphic bamboo T-shirt is suitable for all sorts of activities, and you can wear it multiple times between washes ...

EU Enforcement Plan on Food Contact Materials Made of Bamboo Powder
EU authorities have agreed to launch an action plan to ensure unauthorized food contact plastics containing bamboo and other plant-based additives are no longer placed on the market.

Bamboo Raw Materials Market Size 2021 Top Manufacturers, Future Trends, Market Drivers ...
Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry” Global “Bamboo Raw Materials Market” ...

Towards a Sustainable Future: Local Materials and Methods in Contemporary Chinese Architecture
This article will examine the reuse of local materials such as wood, tiles, stones, bricks, bamboo, rammed earth, and kiln bricks in Chinese architecture.

Rebuilding Haiti with bamboo and hemp
It is perplexing why Haiti, a seismically active country, continues to allow construction of dangerous concrete homes.

BAM Graphic Bamboo T-shirt review: good for you, good for the environment
A high-performance technical Tee, the BAM Graphic bamboo T-shirt is suitable for all sorts of activities, and you can wear it multiple times between washes ...

EU Enforcement Plan on Food Contact Materials Made of Bamboo Powder
EU authorities have agreed to launch an action plan to ensure unauthorized food contact plastics containing bamboo and other plant-based additives are no longer placed on the market.